We at Genpact and our affiliated companies worldwide (collectively, “Genpact”) respect your privacy and are committed to affording protection to personal information collected from any user of Genpact websites, mobile applications, or other services provided by Genpact that link to this Policy (collectively, Sites”) and how such information will be used by Genpact. This Policy does not cover any third party links, websites, or services, and such third party sites may be subject to alternate privacy policies and terms and conditions. By using the Sites you agree to be bound by this Policy, which shall take effect on your first use of the Sites.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
“Personal Information” means any information that may identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, physical address (whether, residential or official), email address or other contact information, that is not publicly available.
3. HOW DOES GENPACT COLLECT INFORMATION?
The Sites collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically from your use. Some Sites permit use without revealing any Personal Information about yourself, except if you voluntarily provide such information to Genpact to use the Sites, for example if you opt to apply for employment or an independent contract engagement online through links available on the Sites, contact us through a ‘Contact us’ link, subscribe to our newsletters by registering on the Knowledge page, or utilize our products and services offerings (“Services”) including mobile applications.
4. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE RECEIVE?
The type of personal information the Sites collect directly from you depends on your interaction with the Sites, and may include:
· Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
· Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords;
· Comments, feedback and other information such as photographs you submit to the Site or to Genpact’s call centers;
· Interests and communication preferences.
· Insurance policy number, home ownership information, claim information including claim number, and documentation / information relating to such claim including photographs inventory of damaged property as applicable based on the Services.
· Educational and professional background (when applying for a position at Genpact). By sending in your resume and other personal details through the Apply Now Link or other application forms within the Sites. We may use this information throughout Genpact and its affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment (including independent contractors) consideration of your inquiry, and may also keep the information for future consideration.
Additionally, the Sites also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites which may include:
· Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers; the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser e.g. the use of "cookies";
· Site usage data, such as click stream data, what Site you visit and frequency and duration of such visits, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, search terms you used or searched for on the Sites;
· Services requested, including nature and type of Services.
· For location-aware Sites, the region, city or town where your device is located in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world;
· Geolocation information and device information, such as type of device, operating platform (iOS / Android) and browser information;
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer/device supports such capabilities;
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as third party partners or clients and add it to our account information.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
Non-Personal Information may be used for the following:
· We may also match or combine the Personal Information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
· We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
We may share your Personal Information with:
· Our affiliates, trading names and divisions within the Genpact group of companies worldwide and certain including companies that provide technology, customer service and other shared services functions; and
· Our service providers, suppliers, agents and representatives, including but not limited to, payment processors, customer support, email service providers, IT service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents;
· We also may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and with sponsors, joint venture partners and other non-affiliated third parties, including entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee, application host or service provider.
We also may disclose your Personal Information:
· To (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees and others.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
· We limit access to any Personal Information that may be submitted by you, to Genpact employees, service providers, suppliers, agents and representatives, including but not limited to, payment processors, customer support, email service providers, IT service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents strictly on a need to know basis, consistent with the Policy and as needed to provide the Services such as to respond to your inquiry or request.
· We deploy physical, electronic, administrative, technical and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information in Genpact’s possession from unauthorized or inappropriate access, alteration, disclosure and destruction.
· Genpact has a commitment to comply with all applicable laws and regulations to protect Personal Information in Genpact’s possession.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your applicable device / computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
· Employees who misuse personal information are subject to strict disciplinary action, as it is a violation of the Integrity Policy of Genpact.
9. CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS
· Genpact is a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that operate across borders. Our privacy practices are designed to provide protection for your Personal Information, all over the world.
· We may share your Personal Information within Genpact and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business, but we will do so only for the purposes described above. Some countries may provide less legal protection for your information. In such countries Genpact will still handle information in the manner we have described here. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described here unless required otherwise by applicable laws.
10. EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS / DATA SUBJECTS
ACCESS TO YOUR
You are entitled to know whether we hold Personal Information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate as required by law and applicable Genpact policies. You can do this by sending us an email in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to other third party websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked sites. We are not responsible for the content, performance, or security of any third party linked sites; any use of the sites by you; or for the privacy practices of third party sites.
13. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
· Cookies are small text files which the Sites may put on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site or page. The cookie will help the Site, or another website recognize your device the next time you visit it.
· Generally, cookies on our websites are in the following categories:
1. Essential cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Sites. Without these cookies, the Service cannot be provided.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Sites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way our Site works and to monitor website performance. For instance, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
3. Functionality Cookies: We use functionality cookies to remember your preferences and to optimize user experience.
4. Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies: These cookies link to services provided by third parties. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited Genpact Sites. These cookies also provide statistics on how the Sites are used and help Genpact provide you with relevant communication.
Opt Out Information:
· Information gathered by cookies is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can disable your cookies. However, if you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject them or to alert you before one is placed.
· If you would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. These websites are not owned by Genpact and Genpact is not responsible for their content.
· We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions.
We would like to caution our visitors about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from you by posing as a genuine website or by a sending an email misrepresenting it to be from a genuine source. If you receive such a message claiming to be from Genpact, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the Webmaster utilizing the “Contact Us” link.
15. CHILDRENS PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Sites or Services to children under 13.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Genpact plans to take all reasonable efforts to maintain up to date and effective online privacy standards and practices. Please check this Policy periodically to inform yourself of any changes. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
If you have any questions about this Policy or your dealings with Sites, you can contact Genpact by emailing Policy.Inquiries@genpact.com. We welcome your questions and suggestions about our Policy
Copyright Genpact. All Rights Reserved. Last Updated: 6/04/18